Thursday, July 31, 2008

So back to SCRaPDANGo...

SCRaPDANGo held a contest looking for some new design team members and here are the layouts I created. The first one had the theme "girls just wanna have fun" while using the colors orange and purple, 2 photos, 7 flowers, and the quote they provided along with journaling.
The next layout was made using a sketch that another scrapper made.
Then as a bonus, you had to make a layout using the sketch you created. So I think this is my favorite layout ever! I love the colors!
Then we had to do a 2 pager using the colors green and red, with 5 photos, one of which had to atleast be 5x7. I'm not to good at two pagers! Oh the scrolls are by Nicole Lombardo.
The last layout was to be a pic of yourself scrapbooking. The other requirements were - 5 different patterned pieces of paper, 4 different pieces of chipboard, 3 different buttons, 2 different colored pieces of cardstock, 1 photo of yourself and journaling. So I think it came out ok.

No comments: