Monday, September 22, 2008

3D Design Challenge

3D Design Challenge is having a little "3D design challenge" going on over at there blog. If you participate, you could win this super cool Urban Tote Bag! I almost forgot about the challenge. It took my like 15 minutes to whip this out!

I am soo tired I am ready to fall over. We gave our dogs some pills from the vet to "ease their anxiety". They are absolute freaks when you try to cut their nails. Anyhow it almost completely knocked them out and that totally freaked me out. So needless to say I was up till about 2 am with them making sure they were ok. I also slept half the night on the floor with them. Do you think we got their nails cut??? That's a big fat NO! They still would not let us cut their nails. It took all last night and most of today for the medicine to finally wear off of one of them. Talk about freaking me out!! I spent all day bugging the dog to make sure she was ok. I will never give them that again! Oh and here's the best part of it all - the male dog decides today he will let me cut his nails - no problem, no drugs, no questions asked. Although Tom did hold him a little. I could of killed him this evening!

3 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Awwww, this is AWESOME! I love the colors and everything else about it!

BTW: I love your blog!!! Even my DH is sitting here dancing!!! LOL! He's got our baby cracking up.

Pamela Smerker said...

Great idea...love your senitment! I need to make one for my tote now. Thanks for playing along with us at 3DDC

Anonymous said...

Great job with this Amy - love the saying. Thanks for playing!
~Carrie