Monday, June 2, 2008

Something HOT...

So this is something HOT to me....the hot sand on the hot beach in Navarre, Florida!! I am counting down the days until we leave for vacation! It is going to be HOT and I cannot wait! We are going to see family and friends, as well as taking little Grace with us and some of our best friends are going with us too. We are driving for 18 long HOT hours, cause of the dogs, but once we get there I will be loving life! Lookout HOT sand on the HOT beach cause I am parking my big behind there for 10 days!

11 comments:

mse006 said...

woohoo beach vacay!! can you pick me up on the way? lol

Me said...

Right on! That is Hot!

Marsha said...

Have a "hot" vacation!

Carmen O. said...

Hope your vacation is HOT HOT HOT!!

TanishaRenee said...

beautiful pic!

Sarah said...

I love the beaches in FL!!!!! We have beaches here, but they are not as pretty. Have lots of FUN!!!

Helena said...

OOh I wish I was with you, ahhhhh!!!!

xxxx

Angela V. said...

We are headed to Myrtle Beach this summer and I am really looking forward to it! Love the photo!

Autumn said...

I'm with ya on your HOT SPOT!

Great photo, Amy. Have a fun 10 day trip!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! The birds always move whenever I try to catch them w/ my camera! Have fun on your trip!!!

All That Chit Chat said...

Now, that's going to be fun!!