Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Theme Song...

I already had my summer song playing on here! Easy blog for me today. Although I must say that Justin Timberlake can rock the house, and he's alittle HOT too. My husband and I went and saw his concert awhile back and he put on a great show! Now I've seen plenty of music concerts from the Grateful Dead to Prince to Emimem to Stone Temple Pilots to Metallica and then back around to Snoop Dog. But Justin did rock the house. My husband is total live music freak and we go to a ton of concerts. But anyway have a great day! Little overcast here, but then tomorrow the humidity kicks in high gear -ugghh!

9 comments:

Angela V. said...

I love JT too! His music is great!

Marsha said...

Yup, gotta agree

LynetteL said...

I agree, he is a bit of a cutie.

Me said...

I don't know if it's that fact that he can dance so well or that he's so cute... that takes his music to another level but you are right! He's pretty awesome.

Helena said...

Yep he rocks!

Sarah said...

He is soooooooooo fine! I love his music.

Ellie said...

Cool song I added to my list. Thanks!

Margy said...

LOL! Great blog!

Anonymous said...

JT has a good sense of humor and I think he is funny when he is not singing. He has lots of talent.