Friday, June 6, 2008

V A C A T I O N..........


What - talk about vacation! Get out! (ever see Elaine from Seinfeld with the get out phrase) Anyway so my countdown is on for vacation and yes we are going to.....the BEACH!! I love the beach! I live within 2 hours of lots of beaches on the Atlantic Ocean coastline but they are dirty! Sorry all you Atlantic Ocean beach goers you have to admit the water is not pretty - ok maybe on some days (not). But I am going to drive 18 long and I mean long hours with 2 big dogs, a husband who gets grumpy and a 4 year old to the Gulf Coast of Florida. Since I've been many times it's not my dream vacation. I would love to go to Greece. I just love the way it looks - pretty ocean, all those white houses up and down the countryside. But I hate to fly!! I mean hate it. Will do it, but hate it. Anyway Florida Gulf Coast will see ya soon!

10 comments:

ValAnn said...

18 hours? You are brave! Enjoy the beach!

Carmen O. said...

Hope you get to do your dream vacation someday!

Marsha said...

Gulf coast sound wonderful!

Me said...

18? There ain't no way!Greece?! Yeppers I'd go. Enjoy, Florida.

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Greece sounds like a good idea....my girlfriend in HS went there for and said it was just amazing!

Rene' said...

Oh you will have a great time. I love the Beach too:-) We drove to Oregon Coast when the kids were younger and that was quite a long trip but once you get there it is soooo worth it!!! Have a great time:-)

Helena said...

OOH I hope you get to Greece!!! It would be another place I would like to go! 18 hours long way to travel!!!!

Ellie said...

Sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy Florida. Some of the beaches out here are beautiful I hear. I haven't been to many myself since dh doesn't really like it but I would be there everyday if I could.

Veroncia Butler said...

I love the Gulf Coast. Have bnot done the Florida beaches yet. But been to Alabama many times. Greece, lovely. I want to do the Mediterrian coast (Italy, France,and Greece) one day myself.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time!